Rob Miller joined SAIT in 2013 and is responsible for the division that provides learning, training and development solutions to organizations in Canada and internationally. He also oversees SAIT’s multi-year, large-scale workforce-development partnerships that support institutional capacity building in emerging economies.
• Over 25 years in various leadership positions in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology, professional services and management consulting industries
• University sessional instructor, teaching human resources, sales, and small-business management courses.
• B.Sc. in zoology/psychology
• Bachelor’s degree in economics
• MBA from the University of Calgary