- The deadline for submitting a detailed abstract (500 words) and full author details is January 15, 2020. Selection of conference papers is based on the abstracts. Presenters will be notified whether they have been successful by January 30, 2020.
The full conference paper is due on February 15, 2020 and must be an original submission that has not been presented or published elsewhere. Papers are to be submitted at conference registration website https://easychair.org/cfp/FIR-2020 or (in case of some technical problems) to the Conference Chair: Dr. Priya Baguant
- Both abstracts and full papers should be submitted as a MS Word file or PDF via Conference registration website.
- Papers should be no more than 5,000 words, single spaced in Times New Roman 12 point.
- Papers should be in English with an abstract, and the presenter must be fluent in English.
- Twenty (20) minutes will be allowed for the paper presentation at the Conference.
- The authors should indicate their personal full contact details and include a brief biographical note with the paper.
Each abstract will be blind reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. The selected papers should contain, but not be limited to, the following:
- Purpose of the paper
- Theme – How does the paper relate to the theme of the conference?
- Methodology/approach – How are the objectives achieved? Include the main method(s) used for the study.
- Findings – What was found in the course of the work?
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable) – All papers are expected to have practical applications. What is original/value of paper?
Selected conference papers will be published in Special Issues published by the following Scopus indexed journals: